We want to make sure that you're satisfied with your Go-Optic® purchase, so we offer an easy self-service return process.
< Go back to Homepage
Step One: Generate a Return Authorization
A return authorization is required for all returns. If you're unable to obtain or print your return authorization, please contact customer service
- Open the online order receipt for the order which you desire to return. The same online receipt you received when you first placed the order can also be obtained by logging in to your order history. If you no longer have access to your online receipt, please contact customer service for assistance.
- Click the 'Returns' button found on your online receipt. The 'Returns' button will only be visible once all items have been shipped in the order. Only one return authorization is allowed at a time, therefore, please make sure you have a printer ready. If you would like to return items from an incomplete order, re-generate an authorization, and/or if you no longer see the 'Returns' button, please contact customer service for assistance.
- Select the type of return you are making: Credit (refund) or Exchange. For incorrect, damaged and defective returns please select 'Exchange'.
- Select the item(s) you are returning. If you are returning certain items for different reasons, please generate a separate authorization form for each type of return. Customer service must be contacted if this is the case to reset the form.
- Select the return shipping method (for Exchanges Only).
- Provide any comments for the returns department in the 'Comments' box.
- Click 'Generate' to complete/generate your print-out return authorization form.
- Review your authorization for accuracy.
- Print your return authorization.
- Include any additional hand-written comments and shipping address changes (for Exchanges Only) directly on the print-out form.
Step Two: Package your Return
- You may either use the same shipping box your order was delivered in or a new cardboard box may be used.
- Please do not use an envelope.
- Remove all stickers/labels on the box being used.
- Pack the item(s) you desire to return in the box safely and securely.
- Include all original packaging and contents for the product(s) you are returning and make sure items are in the same unused condition as it was delivered, or it may be refused.
- Include a copy of the return authorization print-out form that was generated for your return inside of the package.
- Seal your package securely with shipping tape.
- Please hand-write your return authorization number visibly on the shipping label or outside of the box.
- International Customers/Returns - Please hand-write "RETURN WITH NO VALUE" visibly on the package or it may be refused.
Step Three: Ship your Return Package
If you're returning damaged, incorrect or defective merchandise within 30 days of delivery, a pre-paid or reimbursed shipping arrangement may be made for your return by contacting customer service.
- Ship your return back to us as instructed on the authorization form using the shipping courier of your choice.
- It is suggested that your return is shipped via an insured and trackable method since we are not responsible for returns that we do not receive.
Once we receive your return, please allow 1-2 weeks for processing. Email notifications will be sent once your return has been processed. Any changes that need to be made to a return request while it is in transit to us, or has not yet processed, may be requested by contacting us.
We offer a number of return options and each may include their own individual terms.
- 30-Day Returns & Exchanges: Merchandise may be returned for refund or store credit/exchange within 30 days - View Terms
- 365-Day Product Warranty - Merchandise is covered for one year against manufacturing defects - View Terms
- 60-Day Lens Guarantee - Prescription changes and accuracy of lenses are guaranteed for 60 days - View Terms
< Go back to Homepage